FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO GET YOUR CHAPTER STARTED!
Getting started can seem like a huge task, but we are here to help! These simple steps will help you begin building a chapter in your local community. Download the printable flyer below for a step-by-step guide on how to begin making a difference in your local community.
- Become a member of Royal Neighbors of America to experience the benefits we have to offer.
- Recruit 10 new or existing Royal Neighbors members to join your chapter
- Complete a few items of paperwork and receive your chapter’s start-up funds
- Plan your first project and begin making a difference in your community!
- Tell us about the great things you’re doing! Track your chapter volunteer hours and submit a report once each quarter to receive continued funding.