Are you attending or planning to attend a two-year or four-year accredited college or university or are seeking a vocational or skilled trade degree during the 2020 academic year? If so, you may be eligible to receive a one-time $500 scholarship if you are a Newborn Benefits policy holder.
From 1998 to 2006, Royal Neighbors offered a Newborn Benefits Program that entitles members to a one-time $500 scholarship if they are still members at the time the scholarship is awarded. While this Newborn Benefits Program is no longer offered, Royal Neighbors continues to award members with this scholarship as long as the membership was purchased between 1998 and 2006, membership hasn’t lapsed, and membership is still active at the time the scholarship is awarded.
This scholarship will be awarded for the 2020-2021 academic year and Newborn Scholarship Acceptance Forms will be accepted until May 15, 2020.
1. Be prepared with your Royal Neighbors Certificate number. Need help? Call (800) 627-4762
2. Be prepared with a copy of your current transcript
3. Access the Acceptance Form starting December 1, 2019
4. Log into the online application system
5. Submit Acceptance Form by May 15, 2020