Are you attending or planning to attend a two-year or four-year accredited college or university or are seeking a vocational or skilled trade degree? If so, you may be eligible to receive a one-time $500 scholarship if you are a Newborn Benefits policy holder.
From 1998 to 2006, Royal Neighbors offered a Newborn Benefits Program that entitles members to a one-time $500 scholarship if they are still members at the time the scholarship is awarded. While this Newborn Benefits Program is no longer offered, Royal Neighbors continues to award members with this scholarship as long as the qualifying product was purchased between 1998 and 2006, the certificate hasn’t lapsed or on extended term insurance, and the individual's membership is still active at the time the scholarship is awarded.
This scholarship will be awarded annually, and Newborn Scholarship Acceptance Forms will be accepted until February 1 each year.
1. Be prepared with your Royal Neighbors Certificate number. Need help? Call (800) 627-4762
2. Be prepared with a copy of your current high school transcript
3. Access the Acceptance Form which will be available on November 1
4. Log into the online application system
5. Submit the Acceptance Form by February 1