- Every chapter receives five complimentary general memberships each year
- Memberships can only be used for new adult members (those under 16 are already complimentary)
- Memberships are complimentary the first year and can be renewed each year after for $20
- New members must complete their application online themselves as it requires an electronic signature
- The new member will complete and submit an application online.
(Chapter leaders, please provide new members with your chapter number and location).
- After the application has been submitted, the member will receive an email confirming that the application has been received.
- Royal Neighbors will review the application. An email will be sent letting the member know if the application has been approved.
- Once approved, the member is officially a member of the chapter. Congrats!
- Additionally, the member will receive their membership card in the email within two weeks.
- Once they have received the card, they can start taking advantage of programs and benefits that are eligible to general members.
For more information, please visit: royalneighbors.org/membership.
Membership Applications are reviewed on a weekly basis..